Semestrial Film and Television Courses for Children 6 – 12 Years
Film and television courses for children help children develop their spontaneity and aesthetic vision, self-control capacity as well as the ability to speak in public. Within a module, the courses are weekly, each week the children have a discipline that is complementary: Shooting Techniques (Beginners and Advanced), Interpretation (Beginners and Advanced) and Diction (for advanced groups only).
INTERPRETATION (BEGINNERS AND ADVANCED):
- Stage motion exercises
- Movement, concentration, memorization games
- Improvisation and stimulation of imagination
- Gestual analysis
FILMING TECHNIQUE (BEGINNERS AND ADVANCED):
- Exercises in front of the camera
- Professional equipment is used: camera, tripod, lights, panels, microphone, screen (LCD) – to simulate a TV studio
- Techniques of motion, presentation and speech in front of the camera
- Filming the exercises, designing them on a screen and analyzing them under the guidance of the teacher
DICTION FOR CHILDREN (ADVANCED):
- Diction and breathing techniques
COURSE FINALITY: Beginners courses are completed with a TV Journal, where children have roles of news presenters, while at the end of advanced classes, children get roles in a medium-sized film.